domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

My Dudie (extra points)

It was April of 2009 and I was in 8th grade. It seems that I had a lot of good friends. We laughed, we gossiped, we had a lot of adventures, But for some estrange reason when I met Paola Sanchez my perspective of seen a friend really change. Paola and I had never been such good friends until we went to Florida to a dance competition. We were very excited about the idea of going to Florida without our parents; however I was a little scared of being in another country with a lot of responsibilities. 
The day finally came; we were in the airport waiting for the plane to come. We both were nervous but at the same time really happy about it. When we were in the plane, Paola was besides me. we were talking and suddenly the lady of the plane passes a paper to fill. I didn’t understand for what the paper was, so I fill it all wrong. When we arrive at Florida I had some problems with that, but instead of been scared Paola and I laugh about it. After the incident at the airport we took a bus that took us directly to the Hotel. While we were on our way to the hotel I took Paola’s phone. It wasn’t my intention to look at her photos but suddenly a picture of one of my friends showed up. She was very nervous. I asked her if she liked him, but she said no. I tell her that he was one of my friends and he lived really closed to my house. When I mention that she confessed me her feelings to him. In part it was a good idea to tell her because it makes her day and we can have a really good conversation about that, but it turns out in a really bad idea. Everything that she talks about was about him and I was getting tired.
When we arrive at the hotel, it was night and some girls decided to go to the pool. We stayed in the room watching Sponge Bob. It has been the funniest episode that I have ever seen. I don’t know if it was funny because of Sponge Bob or it was because I was having a really good time with Paola. That night we talk about everything, we laugh, we make some antics and if you are wondering… yes, we talk about the boy that she likes. We have a lot of fun that night, but the next day that fun turns out in pain. The next day was the jazz classes and we practiced 6 hours in a road. While we were taking the jazz classes we were talking about how this trip was going to make us lose weight and it doesn’t even pass through our mind the pain that we were going to feel the next day.
The next day you can’t even imagine the pain that we feel. We feel pain in every single muscle that we have and even in muscles that we didn’t even know we have. The pain was horrible but for some strange reason we laugh about the pain. The pain was like when you hit your little toe with the wall only that it was in your whole body and joined with the feeling you got when someone is making you tickles. That next day we had to make the same routine, it was horrible, but when I think about it I can’t remember the pain I only remember the pain I got in my belly because Paola and I laugh so hard.
When we were in our way back to Guatemala and I couldn’t stop thinking of how wonderful trip I had with my friend Paola. I would never forget that amazing trip that I had with her, because that makes us really closed. Paola is my best friend but she became more than that, she became one of the most important person in my life. We are so closed now that we even had nicknames that no one else has. We call each other “ Dudies” . That word for me represents, not only best friends, but also soul sisters, family, incredible person, good heart and unique. And I have no doubt that Paola Sanchez is all that and even more. She is, and always be my Dudie!  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario