domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

Oh, my buddy the weather!

For Some People Talking About the weather is an awkward subject to discuss on a date, and some people talk about it just because they do not have anything more to talk about. But for me the weather is a beautiful subject to talk about. I love the weather, I love how beautiful are the Change of Seasons. If one day someone asked me the question: what I like more, cold weather or hot weather? I probably would not know what to answer. I love both!

The rain is magical, I love the how the rain makes me relaxed feel, hearing the rain makes me imagined how beautiful the nature iswonderful and how great is God to nature. The rain has been my friend since birth; it has accompanied me in all the important moments of my life.  On May 27, 2010 my country, Guatemala, suffer from a natural disaster, Pacaya volcano erupted on a rainy day, making the whole city covered by ash. Some people make fun of it, and some people were worried about it. For me it was a new experience, something I haven’t seen before.  I remember that day, I was talking with the boy I liked, and he told me to go outside because it was raining sand or ash. I was impress it was something really strange I didn’t know what was happening, till I saw the news. The next day a hurricane hit our country and I was going on a date with the boy a liked, But that does not stop me from going to my date. That day was incredible it was raining, but not a typical rain; it was raining sand and ash. The boy that I like took me to the outside of the building that we where and he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend. I was freezing because of the rain, but I said yes. It was one of the happiest days of my life.

Sunny days are amazing, I love feeling the sun in my skin and how happy it makes me feel. On 2009, I went to Australia for my fifteenth birthday. It was an incredible trip. When I arrived on Australia the first thing that I notices was the weather, it was a hot weather for sure. I love it. Every day that I wake up it was a sunny day, it was beautiful. In front of my hotel it has a park with a lagoon. It was a lot of fun going there, because every time that the day was getting hotter we went to the park and we get into the lagoon. The last day that I was in Australia it was one of the hottest and my family and I went to the beach. I love Bondi beach. It is very beautiful and the water is really cold, you can see all the people swimming and surfing. I passed a really good time in Bondi beach with my family, swimming, walking all over the beach, talking and eating.

The next year I went to Colorado, Telluride. And in that trip I experienced a type of weather that I have not experience before, and it was the snowy weather. I adore the snow, it was incredible I play all day and night with it, I did skiing and I pass thanks giving there. One of the things I loved the most was that in thanks giving I actually saw how it snows.  We ate a lot that day and after the dinner we went outside to watch how it snows, and my sister and I played with the snow for almost 4 hours we where freezing, I could feel my hands and my face. The weather has always being with me, it is like my buddy. I know for a lot of people it is too, because weather is always with us. The weather is the one that makes you life interesting, it is like a movie without the music and the setting you don’t have movie. The same happens in your life without the weather our lives would be boring and not interesting. So we have to enjoy the weather. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario